The use of swelling agent has a certain technical requirements. Under normal conditions of use, can promote fruit increase, early maturity, increase production. However, if the excessive use or improper use of the period, can cause fruit deformity, cracking fruit, fruit and other drug damage phenomenon.
In order to protect human health, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, the World Health Organization established a pesticide safety evaluation norms and guidelines, Europe and the United States and other developed countries to establish a strict risk assessment system. China in accordance with international standards, learn from the experience of developed countries on the basis of the establishment of a more comprehensive evaluation system for pesticide safety. The United States, Japan and many other developed countries will be included in the list of substances do not need to conduct toxic management, the residue does not need to develop safety standards, there is no scientific evidence in 2011 that will cause harm to human health.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gas absorber on effects of Agaricus bisporus st...
- The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
- Areas of application of sulfur dioxide
- Risk analysis of sulfur dioxide
- Trichloro isocyanuric acid sustained-release ta...
- Multi-purpose, multiple effects of disinfectant...
- Fungicide main species
- Classified according to fungicide use
- History of microbicide development
- The important function of fungicides
- Respiration and ethylene production of Feijoa
- Punjab food authority decides to ban artificial...
- Farming Guide for Mango Plantation
- Why you should never set fire to a box of mangoes
- How to Keep Fruits and Veggies Fresh
- What is Ethylene?
- XianFeng 1-MCP Fumigant Solution for Fresh-keep...