Sulphur dioxide is both at home and abroad to allow the use of a food additive, in food industry plays in color, antiseptic, bleach and antioxidant function. Sulfur dioxide is both at home and abroad to allow the use of a food additive, usually this material with sodium metabisulfite, sodium metabisulfite, sodium sulfite, hydrogen sulfite sodium sulfite, low sodium sulfite add to foods, or using sulphur fumigation methods used in food processing, play of color, antiseptic, bleach and antioxidant function. Such as dried fruits, vegetables, preserves, fruit production, sugar processing and edible fungi and algae in fresh during storage and can prevent oxidative Browning during the processing or microbial contamination. Using sulfur dioxide fumigation of fruit and vegetable raw materials, can inhibit the activity of oxidative enzymes in the raw materials, the products bright appearance. In the processing of sugar, sulfur dioxide can achieve a bleaching effect in conjunction with coloured substances.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gas absorber on effects of Agaricus bisporus st...
- The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
- Areas of application of sulfur dioxide
- Trichloro isocyanuric acid sustained-release ta...
- Multi-purpose, multiple effects of disinfectant...
- Fungicide main species
- Classified according to fungicide use
- History of microbicide development
- The important function of fungicides
- Considerations for fungicides
- 1-MCP is recognized as an inhibitor
- An important function of the fungicide
- What is fumigant