For keeping quality of Agaricus bisporus during storage, extended shelf life, study of modified atmosphere packaging for fresh-keeping effects of the mushroom. Using various concentrations and ratio of gas absorption and different thickness of polyethylene film packaging of mushroom, storage at 4 ℃, periodic determination of surface color of the mushroom, respiration, weight, hardness, PPO, POD activity changes. Results showed that composition of 1.44 g deoxidizer, 0. removal of agent 1, 5 g of ethylene. 2 g gas absorption of carbon dioxide Remover agent and thickness of 0.05 mm polyethylene film, of Agaricus bisporus during storage Browning has significantly inhibited, can effectively reduce the respiration of Agaricus bisporus and Agaricus bisporus storage period will be extended.
Previous: The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
- Areas of application of sulfur dioxide
- Risk analysis of sulfur dioxide
- Trichloro isocyanuric acid sustained-release ta...
- Multi-purpose, multiple effects of disinfectant...
- Fungicide main species
- Classified according to fungicide use
- History of microbicide development
- The important function of fungicides
- Considerations for fungicides