Agricultural fungicides: is used for controlling plant diseases caused by pathogenic microorganisms class of pesticides, fungicides. But internationally, often as a general term for chemical control various pathogenic microorganisms. With the development of fungicides, and distinguish bactericide, virucide, algae-killing agent and other subtypes. Industrial microbicides: according to the sterilization mechanism can be classified as oxidizing disinfectant and non oxidizing disinfectant in two categories. Oxidizing disinfectant is typically a strong oxidant, mainly achieved through the bacterial metabolic enzymes in vivo oxidation and disinfection purposes. Common oxidizing disinfectant chlorine, chlorine dioxide, bromine, ozone, hydrogen peroxide, etc. Non oxidizing microbicides is that agents acting on special parts of the Microbe, which destroys microbial cells or living organisms achieve sterilization effect, common non-oxidative disinfectant chlorine phenols, isothiazolin-ketones, such as quaternary ammonium salts.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gas absorber on effects of Agaricus bisporus st...
- The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
- Areas of application of sulfur dioxide
- Risk analysis of sulfur dioxide
- Trichloro isocyanuric acid sustained-release ta...
- Multi-purpose, multiple effects of disinfectant...
- Classified according to fungicide use
- History of microbicide development
- The important function of fungicides
- Considerations for fungicides
- 1-MCP is recognized as an inhibitor
- An important function of the fungicide
- What is fumigant
- Plant Growth Regulator Classification 1-Mcp 1-M...
- Fresh-Keeping Agent 1-Mcp Powder /Tablet
- Introduction to O2 / CO2 Gas Detector