1-MCP Fresh Keeping Agent
The advantage of our 1-MCP:
In powder form, convenient to deliver, store and use.
With high effective ingredient (≥ 3.3%).
Economic cost, our 1-MCP don't need generator;
Extend shelf life effectively for fruits, vegetables and flowers.
No toxicity, no residues, environmental friendly.
The effect of our product:
Maintain the quality and prolong the storage shelf life.
Reduce the occurrence of apple tiger skin disease
Keep the color of apple
Keep the flavor of apple
Keep the apple's brittleness and moisture content
Safe and easy for use
Less dosage, good effect
Wide application, No residue
Prolong the storage period
1-MCP fresh keeping agent, the main component is 1-methylcyclopropene, which is found by scientific research to be the most effective ethylene inhibitor in recent years.
It has no toxicity, no residue, no pollution to the environment, and has been widely used in keeping fresh for fruits, vegetables and flowers.
2. Mode of Actions:
It can extend the postharvest storage and shelf life effectively, especially for fruits, vegetables, and flowers which are sensitive to ethylene.
Packaging & Delivery
1-MCP preservative is the idealest inhibitor for ethylene; it is wildly used as fresh-keeping agent in agriculture industry by growers, packers, and shippers to maintain the quality of fruits and vegetables by preventing or delaying the natural ripening process.
1. Reduce respiration, delay ripening and senescence.
2. Keep the original flavor for longer time.
3. Prolong the storage and shelflife.
Purity ≥3.3%, White powder; Encapsulated by α-cyclodextrin。
Application for example:
Fruits:banana, apple, pear, apricot, peach, persimmon, Hami melon, plum, nectarine, kiwi, cherry, red bayberry, gourd is a fruit, dates, avocados, grapes, mangoes, papayas, passion fruit, strawberry, pineapple, guava and so on
Vegetables: tomatoes, lettuce, celery, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, lily, onion, Chinese toon, beans, broad beans, peas, broccoli, asparagus, parsley, cucumber, onion, garlic sprouts, (blue, red) peppers, artichokes, cowpea, sweet corn, Flammulina, etc..
a) Cut flowers: roses, lilies, carnations, orchids, hibiscus, tulip, pansy, bluebells flower, six flowers genus, Antirrhinum majus, Po Yung wood, Campanula, Delphinium, Dianthus, Gypsophila paniculata , violet, butterfly orchids, blue hydrangeas, roses and so on.
b) Potted flowers: Miniature Rose, modern roses, Schlumbergera, winter Begonia, Campanula grass, hibiscus, Ixora, petunia, butterfly orchids, geranium and so on.
Shandong Aoweite Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is the only legal company that can produce Ethylene Ripener and we have three certificates (CERTIFICATE FOR PESTICIDE REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATE FOR PESTICIDE PRODUCTION APPROVAL, ENTERPRISE STANDARD) at the same time in China.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gas absorber on effects of Agaricus bisporus st...
- The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
- Areas of application of sulfur dioxide
- Risk analysis of sulfur dioxide
- Trichloro isocyanuric acid sustained-release ta...
- Multi-purpose, multiple effects of disinfectant...
- Fungicide main species
- Classified according to fungicide use
- History of microbicide development
- The important function of fungicides
- Introduction to O2 / CO2 Gas Detector
- O2 / CO2 gas detector of features
- Responses of Apple and Pear Fruit to 1-MCP
- Fresh Keeping Agent Help For Gaining Extra Value
- Fruit Ethylene Absorbent for Storage
- Swelling agent on the human body for any harm
- Respiration and ethylene production of Feijoa
- Punjab food authority decides to ban artificial...
- Farming Guide for Mango Plantation
- Why you should never set fire to a box of mangoes