Protection: protective agents in pathogenic microorganisms is not in contact with plants or not before the dip plant, chemical treatment plants or the environment, to inhibit Spore Germination or kill pathogens germination of conidia of the pathogen, to protect plants from harm, this effect is known as protection. Medicaments for the protection products have this function. Like Bordeaux, Zineb, copper sulfate, copper-green breast, and mancozeb, chlorothalonil, etc. Therapeutic agent: pathogenic microbes into therapeutic agents in plants, but plants the incubation period of the illness. Epidermal infiltration of drugs from plants within the plant tissue, migration, proliferation, or produce metabolites to kill or inhibit the pathogenic, strains are no longer victims and to restore health. With the therapeutic effects of pharmaceutical treatment and chemotherapy agents. Thiophanate-methyl, carbendazim, kasugamycin, etc. 3, after a plant disease eradication agent application can directly kill invading pathogens of plants. With the eradication of the pharmacy for the eradication of agents. Arsenic dimethyldithiocarbamate, sodium pentachlorophenol, calcium polysulfide, and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Gas absorber on effects of Agaricus bisporus st...
- The chemistry of sulphur dioxide
- Areas of application of sulfur dioxide
- Risk analysis of sulfur dioxide
- Trichloro isocyanuric acid sustained-release ta...
- Multi-purpose, multiple effects of disinfectant...
- Fungicide main species
- History of microbicide development
- The important function of fungicides
- Considerations for fungicides
- 1-MCP is recognized as an inhibitor
- An important function of the fungicide
- What is fumigant
- Plant Growth Regulator Classification 1-Mcp 1-M...
- Fresh-Keeping Agent 1-Mcp Powder /Tablet
- Introduction to O2 / CO2 Gas Detector
- O2 / CO2 gas detector of features