Technology Of Application Of Aoweite 1-MCP In Industrial Fruit Storage
Detailed instructions on the use of Aoweite 1-MCP for use in industrial fruit storage The commodity form of preparations for application in industrial fruit storage is the white powder which at the moment of processing it is necessary to make in a portable reactor-activator with a certain amount...
Detailed instructions on the use of Aoweite 1-MCP for use in industrial fruit storage
The commodity form of preparations for application in industrial fruit storage is the white powder which at the moment of processing it is necessary to make in a portable reactor-activator with a certain amount of activator. Disposable in the chemical reaction gas will affect the crop.
It is desirable to carry out in a fruit storage, equipped with the equipment of cooling and internal ventilation. Mix the powder with amount of activator. Leave the storage sealed. The exposure time during the treatment of the drug is, on average, 24 hours. Processing is carried out for one time. Fruits, subjected treatment, should be collected in a condition of removable maturity and processed not later than 5-7 days after the removal.
In the process of treatment the room closes hermetically. Afterwards, the room can be opened as many times as possible while storing the fruit, watching the temperature of the fruit, not allowing them to freeze.
The process of application of the preparation consists of several steps:
1. At the first stage it is necessary to measure the necessary dosage of preparation.
For this purpose it is necessary to measure internal volume of storage
in cubic meters, for what it is necessary to multiply length, width and
height of a storage chamber in meters on each other.
2. The drug itself can be supplied as a non-packaged powder in one or more packages, and in the form of separate small calibrated by weight packages of water-soluble film. If measuring preparation from a large package on several kilograms, it is necessary to apply a scale on 1-5 kg. Measuring of the preparation in water-soluble packages consists in selection of the necessary quantity of packages.
3. Take all necessary measures to organize internal air circulation inside the chamber. If the equipment allows, this is done by switching the mode to the internal air circulation. If the equipment does not allow it, then ventilation is better to turn off, and in the chamber near the location of the reactor 1-MCP need to install a powerful air gun, turning off the heating. These manipulations include internal air circulation.
4. In the middle of the storage chamber set the reactor 1-MCP and fill it with hot water in the amount of liters.
5. In the reactor load the estimated amount of activator. Activator is included in the delivery of the drug 1-MCP and can be supplied in solid form. The desired amount of activator in solid form weighed on the scales of 1-5 kg. The amount of the required amount of activator in the form of concentrate is determined by the divisions on the canister.
6. Put in the reactor Sachet dosage of the drug 1-MCP, and then quickly leave the room and hermetically close it.
7. Air circulation inside the chamber together with the work of the reactor 1-MCP continue for 24 hours, after which the chamber opens, and the room carefully airs, for which include external ventilation. The contents of the generator disposed.
8. The temperature in the storage chamber shall be brought to the working temperature of storage for 2 working days and carry out further storage of products in accordance with the usual instructions for storage, in relation to this grade.
For the more economical consumption of the preparation the storage chamber should be loaded by the stored products at the optimum loading which for, for example, apples makes from 230 to 280 kg for each cubic meter of storage.
When processing industrial batches of products on a permanent basis, the cost of processing and the procedure of settlements are discussed in a personal meeting.
Welcome to contact us!